One of the many reasons Paideia Missions was created was to provide opportunities for families or individuals to serve on the mission field. We’re convinced that God is continually calling His sons and daughters to step out of their “comfort-zones” and to be involved in one way or another in building His Kingdom outside of America. The following are only a few ways you could be involved with Paideia Missions:
- Praying: Subscribe to our newsletters and stay up to date with our newest Paideia Missions projects, keeping them in prayer and asking the Lord’ will to be done each step that we take.
- Networking: Let us know of any contacts you may have in the countries we are ministering, especially missionaries who may be interested in learning and sharing more about homeschooling.
- Giving: Our ministry cannot function without the generous support of our friends and family. Check out our Mission Statement (link this) and then please consider making Paideia Missions one of the ministries you regularly support (all gifts are tax-deductible)
- Going: You may be one of those people God is calling to serve overseas. If you think so, we should talk! Traveling in foreign countries is not for everyone, therefore all who are interested will be asked to fill out a questionnaire to help us determine how well you might fit on one of our trips. Ministry opportunities depend on the type of trip we are taking, but could include activities such as:
- Helping care for the children of those on our team
- Taking responsibility for various areas within a conference environment such as childcare, sound, meals, copying, greeting, product sales, etc
- Sharing your, or your family’s, testimony of how homeschooling has worked in your life
- Meeting with churches and participating in informal seminars on Christian education and discipleship
If you would like to learn more about being involved in one or more of these ways, feel free to contact us via email at info@PaideiaMissions.com and we’ll see where that leads us!